An exercise of Joaquín Pérez DT, coach at Union San Felipe in Chile.
- improving getting open between the lines and finding the third man
- a star-shaped field, created by 2 squares
- 12 players, enough bibs, cones (or lines) and balls
How to play
- 2 teams of 2 players in the middle
- 4 bouncers per team in the corners of the star
- every bouncer stays in his own grid
- the bouncers have a maximum of 1 touch
- 'Move away from each other's line.'
- 'Make sure you're on the move as a third man.'
- 'Be also defensive as a bouncer.'
- 14 players (3v3 in the middle) or 16 players (4v4 in the middle)
- maximum of 1 touch for all players (also in the middle)